Sailing Indonesia Bali & Lombok Islands with G Adventures
Sailing with G Adventures on a catamaran with a maximum capacity of 12 people, exploring the Bali and Lombok islands, including the invitingly beautiful Gilis scattered around their coastlines. Chill in eco deluxe style on the idyllic white sandy beaches, stretching out on the boat, or even flexing out in yoga sessions, amidst all the activity offered on land and at sea.With an adjustable itinerary make choices with the group to change things as you feel. Whichever direction the wind takes you there will be time for wondrous snorkelling trips, diving or kayaking tours, beach partying, meeting the locals and more calling from the horizon, exactly where you will also witness the most spectacular sunsets.
- Prices are subject to availability and dates. There may be fluctuations at some times, including further discounts. Feel free to contact us here at Twister Travel for the best possible deals!
- Duration: 7 days
- Start/ Finish: Sanur, Bali
- Service Level: Standard. Comfortable tourist class accommodations with character, mix of public and private transport.
- Travel Style: Marine. Small ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- Trip Type: Small group. Small group experience, max 12 passengers.
- Age Requirement: 16 plus. All travellers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flexible itineraries dependent on passenger preferences, along with weather conditions, are possible.
- There are opportunities to get involved hands on with sailing or navigation, but it is also completely acceptable just to relax and do nothing if preferred, throughout the tour!
- Visit islands with pristine waters for swimming, snorkeling, spotting sea turtles and other wild marine life.
- Experience a variety of islands from remote and peaceful, to laid-back tourist spots lined with beachfront bars and cafes.
- Snorkelling Nusa Penida
- Sailing Bali, Lombok, and the Gili Islands.
- Snorkeling around the Gili Islands
- Lembongan Island visit
- Snorkeling equipment
Catamaran 17metres (57ft) with 6 double or twin bed cabins
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners. Be treated to generous servings, expect some local flavours, also seafood dishes. Be sure to notify before your tour if a vegetarian or vegan diet is preferred.
Allow US$15-20 for any meals not included.
Staff & Experts
G Adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
Just ask us about booking extra tours and adventure add-on packs to secure your place in some of these experiences, before embarking on your tour!
Tour Bookings and Enquiries
Day 1 Sanur/ Nusa Lembongan
- Sleep in your new quarters on the Cat.
- Meals:lunch and dinner.
Day 2 Nusa Lambongan/ Lombok Island
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Day 3 to 5
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Day 6 Gili Asahan/ Nusa Lambongan
- Enjoying breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7 Nusa Lembongan/ Sanur
Further InfoWondering what you can take on board? Be prepared to travel minimally as space allows on the catamaran. It is advised to take a backpack or other soft bag such as a duffel bag, preferably weighing less than 15kg. As luggage storage space is limited, so hard suitcases will not be allowed on. A small daypack or moneybelt to carry around when exploring out of the water. Laundry is not available on catamaran, so pack with this in mind. Some suggested items to take include: Essential Items
- Towel/ swimwear/ sarong
- Appropriate footwear
- Reef-safe sunscreens
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries - preferably biodegradable.
- Appropriate footwear
- Waterproof/ windproof jacket
- Clothing style - should be summery, with some warmer options. Please note to include some loose-fitting attire, that covers the shoulders or shawl if visting temples. As the weather is hot loose cotton works well. As there are no laundry facilities on the catamarans, think also of what airs out well.
- Phone/ camera - and your charging devices
- Outlet adapter
- Water bottle (clean drinking water is tree on the boat).
- You can BYO snorkel gear, although this is provided.
- Your spending money in cash and cards. It is usually a good idea to carry some cash when the availability of banks or EFTPOS facilities is unpredictable.
- Perhaps something to read, or other entertainment.
DocumentsYou need to keep hold of:
- Flight info
- Insurance details
- Vaccination certificates
- VISAS - A 30-day visa-on-arrival is available at all international airports in Indonesia for USD 35. It is then possible to extend this visa for an additional 30 days at the immigration office.This includes those travelling with an Australian passport. Official price is USD 35, extension takes a couple of days and can’t be processed at the airport. All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of passport valid for at least six months from date of arrival and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage.A 30-day free visa is available at some arrival locations in Indonesia for many other nationalities. Please search according to your passport or contact us.
Some Important info!
- The death penalty is still in place in Indonesia for drug convictions. Refrain from drug use, be sure to be on the alert when it comes to where you leave bags, be cautious of potential drink spikings in bars or nightclubs.
- The legal drinking age is 21.
For Your HealthIf you feel you need it, pack it:
- Mosquito repellant - natural organic products may be better, and are available for purchase locally.
- Any regular medications, ashtma inhalers, etc.
- For in-depth health and safety data, (including up to date vaccinations info) please visit
- https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/indonesia Or your local equivalent.
Random Potential Hazards
- Be wary of money changing or credit card scams in Indonesia.
- Water based activities have an element of danger and excitement built into them. It is recommended only participating in water based activities when accompanied by a guide(s). Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the fun and adventurous element of any water based activities.